Friday, August 25, 2006

Squirrels, Point Pleasant Park

Yesterday was a travel day and I am now back in Newfoundland and Labrador. I am resuming my Photo of the Day today with three photos of different squirrels I saw in Point Pleasant Park in Halifax.

I was able to get very close to the squirrels there, much more so than squirrels I've encountered at home. I assume it is a result of them becoming comfortable with the many people that walk in this park throughout the year.


I have resumed sending my Photo of the Day via email to over 750 subscribers around the world. If you would like to sign up, send an email to blane@lanephotography.com.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...