Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Solar System

Yesterday I visited the Johnson GeoCentre in St. John's (http://www.geocentre.ca/) and took over 300 photos in the three hours I was there. If you visit St. John's and have an interest in the Earth's history, add this to your list of things to do.

The first photo today shows the ceiling of the Reception Hall. You can see the planets that are hanging from the ceiling. You can also see the roof, spotlights and other distractions. I removed these distractions from the image using my photo manipulation software. (I use Corel PhotoPaint 12, but most digital cameras have software that will allow users to do this type of thing.) Notice a few small spotlights that I left in the image on purpose. They represent moons around the planets.

The third photo shows a view of the moon. Again I removed all the reflections, words and other distractions from the image.




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...