Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fisherman's Cove, Nova Scotia

Yesterday I posted a couple of photos of Fisherman's Cove near Dartmouth. Today, I am posting 4 more photos that show the shops and boardwalk that seem to be the main attrraction in the area. The small buildings along the "strip" are mainly shops and eateries, but there are a few business such as the Visitor information, Administration, job search and a RCMP community office.

Yesterday, I travelled to the Annapolis Royal area and visited Port Royal Habitation and Fort Anne, two historical attractions in the area.

I am heading back to Newfoundland and Labrador tomorrow and my Photo of the Day should resume in a day or so. If you have been following my Photo of the Day Blog and would like to receive them directly in your email, send me an email at blane@lanephotography.com.



1 comment:

Biddie said...

Your photos are wonderful. I miss Nova Scotia so much, for a minute I felt like I was home again.

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...