Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gros Morne National Park 2

I am posting two more photos of Gros Morne National Park again this morning. Both were taken from a lookout near the campground in Trout River. It was early morning and I was looking towards the light so there isn't too much detail in the mountains, but I liked the peacefulness of that time of the day, so I photographed the scene. As with the photos posted over the past few days, I shot a wide angle view, then zoomed in and shot a closer view.

The calm water in the lake is an indicator of the peaceful morning I experienced that day.

The last time I photographed this scene was late winter a few years back - see photos at http://www.lanephotography.com/tablelands/tablelands.htm

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...