Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heart's Delight-Islington

The town of Heart's Delight-Islington, Trinity Bay is located on the Baccalieu Trail (http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs.htm). I visited this area last Thursday and took a bit of time to photograph the "red rock" and the calm waters of Trinity Bay.

As I took the second photo, I wondered how many boats would have been there when the fishery was a thriving industry. It seemed like four small boats in the water weren't very many for the size of the wharf and town.
If you would like to see more photos of this town click on the link above, then Heart's Delight-Islington.

Over the past few weeks I have been sending "community" photos - sort of a virtual tour of places I've visited so far this summer. If you would like to "visit" other towns in Newfoundland and Labrador feel free to explore my Galleries ... http://www.lanephotography.com/communities.htm



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...