Monday, July 17, 2006

Church - Pool's Island

In Pool's Island, a small community in Bonavista Bay, I photographed a small Anglican church. The main door, shown in the first photo, had a latch with no lock. I thought it was interesting because over the past several years I have photographed many churches and there were very few that were not locked.

Of course, I entered the building and took a few photos. The second photo this morning shows the inside of the church which has very interesting architecture and bright colours. I don't know anything about the history of this church.

I have attached a map (from Google Earth) showing the area of Bonavista Bay that I travelled last week.





1 comment:

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

This is just a test of the comments section.

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...