Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bonavista Bay Beaches

Another series of photos from the Kittiwake Coast this morning. A couple of weeks ago I sent photos of sandy beaches in Eastport and Sandy Cove, both communities in Bonavista Bay.

This morning I am sending two photos of huge sandy beaches, also in Bonavista Bay. The first was taken in Windmill Bight Park. Since this was my first visit to this park, I was amazed by the length of the beautiful beach. Other than my brother and me, there was no one there, though you can see from the footprints that there were people walking and exploring before we arrived.

The second beach was located in the town of Musgrave Harbour and seemed to go on forever. Once again, I saw no one on this beach even though it was a warm, but overcast, day.
My virtual tour of the Road to the Shores will continue for another couple of days.





EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE

Visit my photo galleries on line.
Invite a Friend to JoinK. Bruce Lane Photography - Photo of the Day
K. Bruce Lane Photography www.newlabphoto.com

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...