Friday, November 04, 2022

Remembrance Day, 2002








Remembrance Day, 2002

If you are following this series, you are aware that I am sharing the photos I took on Remembrance Day, 2003. I went to the parking lot where people were getting ready to march to the war memorial in Holyrood. I walked through the crowds taking pictures of the people that were on parade that day.

Since it was 20 years ago, I thought it would be interesting for people to view the photos and I will share them until Remembrance Day this year.  I am also asking for viewers to identify any people in any of the photos. There are nearly 50 photos there now.

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162673715405329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...