Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Remembrance Day, 2002

















Remembrance Day, 2002

Twenty years ago, I photographed the annual Remembrance Day Ceremony in Holyrood. I began by taking pictures of people as they prepared for the parade to the War memorial to start. That year, the parade started from the parking lot of the Furey Building.

The kids shown in the photos are in their 20s or 30s by now. If you see a photo of someone you know, feel free to identify them.

I will add 17 photos a day until November 11. You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162673715405329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...