Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Halloween










Halloween

I never dreamed that I wouldn't think of sharing Halloween photos before the big day, however, I did start a Halloween Album last night and will share to it for a little while. I have lots of photos for the album, but will probably save some for next year! :)

A few years ago, I drove around Holyrood and Chapels Cove and took photos of Halloween decorations in people's yards and added quite a few photos to my collection. 

When I was a teacher-librarian/computer teacher at Mary Queen of Peace School, it was an annual tradition for me to photograph as many kids as possible during the afternoon of Halloween. The kids were always super-excited and were wonderful to photograph. I literally have hundreds of photos of kids in costumes.

You can follow my Halloween Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162667847955329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...