Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Chapel Arm










Chapel Arm

In 2003, I photographed all the communities along the Osprey Trail in the Isthmus of the Avalon Peninsula using my Olympus C2100UZ camera. A week later, I made the same trip again and made similar photos with my brand-new Canon 10D.  My purpose was to compare the quality of the images from both cameras.

In my NEW Facebook album, I am posting the images side-by-side so you can view the difference. In this Blog, I haven't placed them side-by-side.

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.585817196881183&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...