Sunday, November 27, 2022

Minimalist - Cars










Minimalist - Cars

A couple of months ago, I was invited to submit photos to a site that features minimalist photos of various subjects, one of which was cars. The admin of the page posts photos of cars and I started sharing some of mine. It became a game and he tries to match the photos I submit. It's a bit of fun for us, and other members of that page have also been uploading their photos of cars. :)

I decided to create an album and share the photos I have submitted to my own album (my 25th Minimalist Album) that you can follow here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162778706600329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...