Friday, January 03, 2020

Sunrise

Sunrise

This morning I picked a sunrise behind my house in 2004. When I lived in my other house, I often looked out in the early hours of the morning and when I expected a dramatic sunrise, I grabbed my camera and found a good spot to capture the beautiful colours.
As I stated a couple of days ago, sunrise is the most peaceful time of the day for me. Peace!


You may have noticed that I didn't send out many Photos of the Day in December.  And, that lately I have been only sharing 1 photo a day without links.


Once again, my Photo of the Day is being rejected.  Yesterday, about 150 were returned stating it was because of user complaints.  Maybe someone is complaining?  Who knows.  


In any event, just in case you don't hear from me, I am continuing to upload my daily photos to my Blog and Facebook so you can find them there.  

Once again, my blog is - http://kbrucelane.blogspot.com/


Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...