Thursday, January 16, 2020

Sam


Sam

In 2014, mu 4-year-old grandson, Sam, received a bubble-making toy and was having fun with it.  It's amazing how much fun kids have with bubbles.  To be honest, it was fun watching him.

If you are wondering how I choose the Random Photo of the Day, I go to a folder with all my reduced photos and close my eyes.  I move the mouse up and down a few times and stop.  If I stop on a folder, I check to see how may photos are there.  If it's a lot, I close my eyes and move the mouse until I stop on a photo for the day.  

I have still been getting a lot of returned emails, so if you aren't getting my Photo of the Day by email, you can find it here on my Blog.

Feel free to share with family and friends.








No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...