Thursday, August 09, 2018

Trees



















Trees


Trees in the Victoria area are huge.  When I was there 40 years ago I visited Emily Carr's house and viewed some of her art.  When I got home, I read several books about her including her journals.  She tried to capture the Spirit of the Forest as she saw it.  I went through an "Emily Carr" period where I swirled the camera while photographing trees.  I also made a few from my brother's deck while I was there a month ago and am sharing them with you today.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...