Friday, August 03, 2018

Hummingbirds













Hummingbirds


My brother and his wife have several hummingbird feeders on their back deck and I spent quite a while trying to get a few decent photos.  These birds are very fast and very skittish.  As well, there were 5 people around most of the time so every time there was movement, they would fly away.  Finally, I shot a few through their window where the birds didn't seem to see me.

Since I don't have many photos, I created a Hummingbirds Album on Facebook.  I photographed hummingbirds in Nova Scotia a few years ago and I will add them to the album as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...