Saturday, August 25, 2018

Blue Jays 2














Blue Jays 2

Today I am sharing more photos of blue jays.  When I started feeding them, I took advantage and made lots of photos a few of which I shared over the past few days.  I have more and will share them here and on my Facebook album.

If you haven't checked my Blue Jays Facebook Album, feel free to check it out.  I will be adding to it as I get more photos.


  • Facebook Album - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10157787234275329&type=3&fb_dtsg_ag=AdypQbbMop-rpmF4vknEOHoAbdZU-OnOnJM4hVnhjHlEzw%3AAdyX-agLB8Uddw2liKNTilrklY7CP_5Y4y391NFUC6oVQg

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...