Monday, August 06, 2018

Esquimalt Lagoon










Esquimalt Lagoon


Sorry about the emails over the last couple of days.  Something happened to the code when I sent them.  Hopefully, it is solved now.

My brother took us to the Esquimalt Lagoon, near Victoria, BC.  He thought it would be nice to walk on the beach and photograph the wooden sculptures made from pieces of driftwood.  There was an event taking place there and the beach was crowded.  We did manage to photograph some of the sculptures, which I will share over the next few days.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...