Saturday, August 18, 2018

Chipmunks















Chipmunks

There have been many chipmunks around here this summer.  In fact, I have never seen so many around here.  Most years we would see one or two in the early spring, but they would disappear after a day or two. 

This year, however, there are at least 6 that visit every day and we see lots running around my vegetable garden or running up and down the driveway.  We have noticed that most of the chipmunks have marks that help us identify them. 

I have photographed them a few times and will share the photo over the next couple of days.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...