Saturday, August 04, 2018

Totems










Totems

PLEASE NOTE:  Yesterday and today, I have been getting spam from my own email address.  It may be coincidence, but Facebook is sending me a message that there is Malware on my computer.  In any event, DO NOT click on the links attached to those emails if you get them.

Forty years ago, I spent 3 weeks in Victoria and vaguely remember the things I saw on this most recent trip.  I photographed a few totem poles on both trips.  Last time (1978) I was a fairly new photographer and was shooting slide film.  In those days I was shooting Kodachrome 25.  Of course, digital cameras are light-years ahead of the Canon AE-1 that I was using at the time.

For the next 2 days, I will share photos of totem poles that I took during this most recent trip.  I will create an album that will include the totem pole photos I took in 1978.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...