Thursday, June 05, 2014

Icebergs 3 - 2014










Icebergs 3 - 2014

If you haven't driven around the Baccalieu Trail on the northwest Avalon, I would highly recommend it, especially this year when there are so many icebergs around.  Because it was late, I decided not to drive out to Bay de Verde and Grates Cove even though there were icebergs out that way as well.


Between Old Perlican and Brownsdale there were three large icebergs in the bay and I stopped a few times to make photos of them.  Finally, I found a side road in a town (I think it may have been Lead Cove) and got a great view of the bergs.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...