Monday, June 09, 2014

Communities 6










Communities 6

When I taught in King's Point (1971-1973) some organization put Welcome to Scenic Green Bay signs on the Trans Canada Highway.  I had just gotten into photography and visited all communities in that two year period.  I photographed the towns using colour slide and b&w films.  Since then I have visited the area a few times and am sharing images of Pilley's Island, Triton, Card's Harbour, King's Point and Rattling Brook taken in July, 2003.

I am sure these communities have changed over the past 10 years and must make another trip out there again soon.


As promised, I updated my New Perlican Gallery yesterday.  If you would like to view the photos visit: http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs/new_perlican/new_perlican.htm

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...