Friday, July 05, 2013

Inside Hawke Hills









Inside Hawke Hills

 I've been to the hills behind my house often this spring and have usually carried my Nikon P500 with me.  On two occasions the battery in the camera ran out so I made photos with my iPhone.  A few days ago I shared a series of images taken with the iPhone and today's photos were also taken with it.

As you can see, there is quite a view from the mountains and, while it is usually windy,  I still enjoy the time I spend up there. It is easy to find a spot where I can't feel or hear the wind and sitting there absorbing the peace and quiet is good for the soul. 


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...