Saturday, July 06, 2013

Cape St. Francis





Cape St. Francis

The tourist season has officially begun here in Newfoundland and Labrador and, for the next week or so I am planning to share photos that show places that I have photographed since getting involved in digital photography.

Cape St. Francis is located on the Northeast Avalon just past Pouch Cove. The gravel road wasn't in very good shape when I made these photos in May, 2002 and, since I haven't been there since, I can't recommend making the trip. As you can see, the scenery is beautiful and there are no houses. At that time, someone had a cabin that looked much like a railway car but it looked like it hadn't been used in a while.

I've uploaded 12 photos to my new Cape St. Francis Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/cape-st-francis/cape-st-francis.htm


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...