Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chapel Arm





Chapel Arm

I am not sure why I haven't created photo galleries highlighting the communities along the Osprey Trail on the Isthmus of the Avalon, but since I am sharing photos of communities that both residents of and visitors to the province may like to visit, this is the time to do it.

Today's community is Chapel Arm, a scenic little community in Trinity Bay just off the Trans Canada Highway. The name Chapel Arm dates back to the late 1700's and although no one is sure where the name comes from, the most widelay accepted theory is based on the fact that the mountains look like a church roof when approaching the arm by boat.

You can see 14 photos on my NEW Chapel Arm Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/osprey-trail/chapel-arm/chapel-arm.htm


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...