Wednesday, May 08, 2013

St. Shott's





St. Shott's

St. Shott's is a small community located on the southern Avalon. As you can see, it is located on the "barrens" where there are few trees. I've been there several times because I used to travel the area looking for caribou. Until recent years, I always saw and photographed caribou feeding on the barrens close to the town.

Today's photos were taken in 2002, but I have also uploaded 42 images including four from 1982. You can check my updated St. Shott's Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/st_shotts/st_shotts.htm

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...