Friday, May 03, 2013

Salmonier





Salmonier

Salmonier usually refers to the towns situated along Salmonier Arm in St. Mary's Bay and I will share photos of them before ending the Irish Loop Series.

I made today's photos on and near an old bridge, built in 1929 that was only used by walkers and people driving ATV's. At one time this style of bridge was common around the island, but there are few left today. You will find several close views of the interesting structure on my web site at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/salmonier/salmonier.htm

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...