Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Active People





Active People

All of the photos I am sharing were taken in the late 80s on colour slide film. Like most of the photos I've been sharing over the past week or so, they are candid photos in which the people had no idea they were being photographed.

The first photo shows four young women in Deer Lake heading out for a canoe trip on the Humber River.  A young boy throwing rocks in the water from the beach in Bay Roberts demonstrates great form in this common outdoor activity.  A young boy scoops up a handful of capelin in Outer Cove Beach.  The last couple of photos show young men windsurfing in Deer Lake on the west coast of the island of Newfoundland. 


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...