Sunday, February 19, 2012

Green Cove





Green Cove

Green Cove is another of those tiny communities located off the main road on New World Island, Notre Dame Bay. Last week I shared photos of several other small communities in this area including Herring Neck, Cobb's Arm, Too Good Arm and Salt Harbour.

I've been sharing photos of communities since New Year's Day and this post marks the 50th community in the Communities of Newfoundland Series. I have just a few more to share before taking a break for a week or two. Based on the feedback I've received from around the world, you have been enjoying this series a lot. This series has also motivated me to revisit several communities again; hopefully I'll get a chance to photograph a few next summer.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...