Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Broad Cove














Broad Cove

Broad Cove, Conception Bay is one of my favourite communities to photograph along the Baccalieu Trail. Every time I am in that area I take the time to drive through it making photos of the old style houses. Today I am showing a few wider shots of the community that should give you an idea of what it is like there. I've also shared a few winter shots of the area.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful community. Looking at these photos reminds me of a time (not so long ago) when life was so much slower, enjoyable and easier to live...... as it was in many small communities around Newfoundland and Labrador. Thanks for the photos!

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...