Sunday, February 05, 2012

Bishop's Cove











Bishop's Cove

Bishop's Cove is another small community along the Baccalieu Trail in Conception Bay. As you can see from the photos, the houses are built along the ocean. If you drive through the community without getting out to explore, you will miss many good photo ops. To make the second photo I walked down to the shoreline and caught a different view of the area with two icebergs grounded off Spaniard's Bay in the distance. The eigth image was taken from a boat and it seemed as if the town was rising out of the fog. The town on top of the hill in that image is Upper Island Cove. If you're interested, I've uploaded other photos of the community, scenery and icebergs to my Blog this morning.

My web site and email are once again functioning. If you happen to be exploring the site and come across errors or missing pages, please let me know. It seems like every time I change servers, a few files go missing and it takes a while to check all the pages and fix any errors.

If any of you are on facebook feel free to check a slide show entitled Pitcher Plant with my photos and a song by Ray Lake. I will also upload it to my Blog and YouTube channel. Comments welcome.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...