Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Massachusetts





Massachusetts

In the 1990s I visited Massachusetts three times on business and took many photos during those trips. Though my business was in Boston, I also travelled around the eastern area of the state. As I scan more images taken there I am sure I'll share a few from time to time.

Today's photos show a preview of the photos taken in Massachusetts. The first two photos were taken in Rockport, a tourist area with many small shops along the harbour. The second two show a hotel in Cape Ann where we stayed for a couple of nights. The witch is a common symbol in the town of Salem so I made the last photo outside a gift shop there.

A reminder that over the summer months I will be travelling and because I won't always have Internet access my Photo of the Day may be sporadic at best.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...