Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sunset





Last evening I decided to check the sunset to see if there were clouds to photograph. There were just a few and luckily the sun was setting directly behind them. In the first photo you can see the interesting clouds between the trees in my yard. When I zoomed in, the colours became more brilliant and I liked the textures of the wispy clouds.

This is actually the second official week of my retirement and I am just about finished updating my web site, the first job I assigned to myself. A while back a gentleman on this list informed me that the links on a certain page weren't working and when I checked, he was right! It meant that I had to go through the entire site and make sure the same error had not been copied onto every page. It was a LOT of work and I am just about finished updating the entire site and welcome you to take a look around at your convenience - www.lanephotography.com . If you happen to find a page or link that is not working correctly, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...