Monday, December 21, 2009

Houses




Today's photos were taken on the Cape Shore between Placentia and Branch on an overcast day in May 2004. A friend and I drove through all communities along the "shore" and made photographs of houses and scenery. The styles of the first two houses were almost identical and the third was similar. These are traditional, old-style houses that were built around the island in the 50s and 60s and probably before that. The last two images show different styles. You may have noticed from previous posts that houses in Newfoundland and Labrador are painted many different colours.

If you enjoy photos of houses around Newfoundland and Labrador, feel free to search my Blog where you will find many photos of Houses.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...