Friday, December 18, 2009

Boats





This morning I am sharing photos of red fishing boats that I have photographed over the past few years. The first photo was taken near Port de Grave, Conception Bay on a foggy day during the capelin fishery in 2002. Coincidentally, the same boat was docked in the protected harbour in Port de Grave when I photographed it later that year. When I saw a child running along the shoreline with a fishing boat steaming along behind her, I stopped to make the third image. The child didn't see me with a camera and has no idea this photo exists. I continued to photograph the boat as it steamed by the shoreline in Conception Bay South.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...