Monday, September 29, 2008

V - Vancouver






I visited Vancouver back in March 2003. When I arrived it was 10°C and sunny, flowers were growing around the city and I saw a person mowing a lawn. The weather was certainly much different than the weather back home in Newfoundland and Labrador.

I used to walk in the mornings before our meetings began and managed to capture many photos of the city in the 4 days I spent in the west coast city. Again, the sights and sounds of the city are much different than where I live in Holyrood.

I also uploaded a few more photos of Vancouver to my Blog.-
Photo of the Day Blog.

I also have several Vancouver Galleries on line at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/Vancouver/index.htm

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...