Wednesday, September 10, 2008

C - Corpus Christi Church








When looking for photos for C, I chose Corpus Christi Church in Northern Bay. I photographed the inside of the church 6 years ago. As I went through the photos, I chose 6 images of things beginning with C.

The first photo is Clothing worn by the priest. I really liked the soft lighting illuminating the clothes and closet. There were many Candles in the church as well. I really liked the image of the small Cross with wood in the background.

I have uploaded other images to my Blog including photos of: Ceiling, Chalice, statue of a Child, and a statue of Christ.
Photo of the Day Blog

If you want to see even more images of this church check my updated gallery of Corpus Christi at. http://lanephotography.com/churches/corpus_christi.htm

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...