Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Harbour Breton


It was nearing the end of our trip to the Connaigre Peninsula when the sky began to clear and we were beginning to see a little blue in the water. (Notice that the water is partly gray and partly blue) I liked the fishing stages with the little boats lined up just off the shoreline and had to take a few photos before heading home.

Harbour Breton is the largest community in this part of the island of Newfoundland, and we didn't have time to make many images of this scenic town. I will definitely have to make another trip back there next summer!

I uploaded other photos of the Connaigre Peninsula to my Blog while I was away. If you want to check them
click August, 2008 in the Archives.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...