Saturday, December 09, 2006

Trinity + Nativity 7

The town of Trinity has marketed itself as a centre of culture on the Bonavista Peninsula. Thousands of visitors a week visit the area to view plays, attend dinner theatres and pageants, visit museums and historical premises. People in the town have great pride in their properties and every time I visit, I photograph as many as possible.

This morning I am sending a photo taken last August as I walked around the town. I thought that the gravestones in someone's backyard was very interesting.

The Nativity today is a miniature scene from Peru. Once again, you should notice that the Nativity scenes definitely reflect the culture of the artists. I really like the figures in this scene and am sending closer views.






No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...