Friday, December 08, 2006

Sunrise and Nativity 6

The dramatic red sky was taken in my backyard early one morning. This time of the year, I see the sunrise every day that it isn't too cloudy, but usually I am driving to work as it happens. I stop sometimes, but the traffic is fairly brisk and I am in a hurry, so I don't get an opportunity to photograph them all. It is too bad because they are all so beautiful, and peaceful.

The Nativity today is a miniature scene from Mexico. The tallest figures in this scene are no more than an inch or two. There are at least 14 figures in this scene that reflect the culture of the artist.



No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...