Friday, November 10, 2006

Veteran's Week 3

This morning I chose three photos of young people who were participating in Remembrance Day Ceremonies over the past couple of years.

If you look closely, you will see that they are wearing different uniforms. These bring back memories of the days in high school when I was an army cadet and marched behind the veterans twice a year: Remembrance Day and Memorial Day (July 1).

I don't remember the thoughts I had at the time, but I suspect that my continued dedication to attending and photographing Remembrance Day Ceremonies has its roots in my attendance as a young boy with my parents, as an army cadet, and as an adult.




No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...