Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fall Leaves

The weather was beautiful here in Newfoundland this morning and I went for a walk in the woods behind my house. Of course I took my camera and photographed the fall colours. I am sending two photos of leaves from northern wild raisin shrubs growing near my house.

I was looking up at the branches and liked the colours against the blue sky and clouds. I zoomed in for the second photo and captured sunlight filtering through the reddish-orange leaves.
Have a great day!




EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE
Visit my photo galleries on line.
Invite a Friend to JoinK. Bruce Lane Photography - Photo of the Day
K. Bruce Lane Photography www.newlabphoto.com
Photo of the Day Blog

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...