Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Churches - Trinity

The response to my wife's essay about law enforcement was also overwhelming. The video and essay are getting very positive reviews. Thanks.

Today I am sending three photos of two churches in Trinity. As I walked around the town in late August I photographed both churches, inside and out! Because Trinity is such a "tourist" destination, both buildings were open - unusual these days because many churches are locked.

I am planning to create a web page or short video for each of these churches. If you would be interested in seeing them, let me know.

If you like photos of churches, I have 9 sites in my Churches Galleries .. http://www.lanephotography.com/churches/churches.htm




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...