Sunday, March 01, 2020

Tors Cove





Tors Cove

On January 1, I began a new format for my Photo of the Day.  I have been choosing a folder at random each day and shared a photo or two on my Blog and one of those on Facebook.  They are in an Album called Random Photo of the Day and it has grown to 60 images.  Starting tomorrow, I will begin a new album. 

I changed the format and stopped sending my photos by email because most were being bounced back and I so little use is sending emails that most people on my list weren't receiving.  I have had little feedback about the daily emails so, I suspect most people had given up on them anyway.

Tors Cove is a tiny community along the Irish Loop on the Southern Shore Highway.  Since it less than an hour's drive from my house, I have been there several times over the years and have many photos of the scenic community.  I already have an album on my K. Bruce Lane Photography page and have provided a link below.


Feel free to share with family and friends.




No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...