Thursday, March 19, 2020

Pitcher Plant







Pitcher Plant

This morning, I happened upon a photo of a pitcher plant taken during a hike to the mountains behind my house.  There are LOTS of pitcher plants in the wet areas up there, and there are many!!  

I remember a friend and businessman in Grand Falls who encouraged me to photograph pitcher plants.  He was looking for the "perfect" picture of them and eventually, he purchased a few to display in his business back in the late '70s.  Since then, however, I still look for the perfect photo of pitcher plants.

You can view my Pitcher Plant Album on Facebook:


Feel free to share with family and friends.



No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...