Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Acropolis






The Acropolis

In the fall of 2012, my wife and I did a 10 day Greek Islands cruise out of Venice.  One of the stops was in Athens and I did a tour of the Acropolis.  As you can imagine, I was excited to see a place I have read about many times.  I was anxious to take photos as well!!  

The excursion included a guide who was relating the history through headsets.  I was happy we had an hour and a half on my own.  I was disappointed with all the cranes and other construction equipment everywhere but I did my best to hide them where I could.  You can easily see the crane in the last photo, but I did a good job of "hiding" it behind the columns.  

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...