Monday, April 01, 2019

Harbour Breton










Harbour Breton

I've been to Harbour Breton a few times, however, the last time was on August 7, 2008.  It was the last town on our tour that day, and we were getting pretty tired.  We knew we had a 3 hour drive to get back to Grand Falls-Windsor, but decided to make photos in the town since we had come all that way.



Harbour Breton was the largest town on the Connaigre Peninsula that we visited that day.  I will share photos of the scenic community over the next few days and will create a Facebook Album containing all the photos.  I will share that link at the end of the series. Note the scenic mountains in that area as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...