Friday, April 12, 2019

Gaskiers 6












Gaskiers 6

This is the last of my Gaskiers Series from 2002.  Today's photos show several houses and barns from the community.  You will see Gaskiers in the background of some of the photos in my next series - Point la Haye.



I have created a Facebook Album on my K. Bruce Lane Photography page which you can view all the photos from this series - https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBruceLanePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1266805873460189

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...