Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Gaskiers 4
















Gaskiers 4

One thing I noticed about driving around the island of Newfoundland during the summer months is that there are lots of clotheslines with clothes drying.  Since I photograph clotheslines a lot, I often stop to photograph more.

You may have noticed that there haven't been any boats or fishing stages in this community.  By following one of the side roads in the community, I came to a small boat launch with a couple of small boats on it. 



There were a couple of houses in the community that appeared to be abandoned and I photographed them as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...