Saturday, April 06, 2019

Harbour Breton 5












Harbour Breton 5

This is the last post in my Harbour Breton Series from 2008.  I hope you have enjoyed my virtual tour of the Connaigre Peninsula.

As you have seen, the scenery in this part of the island is beautiful and certainly worth a trip.  The communities seemed to be doing well, in part because of the aquaculture industry there.  It continues to grow and provides much-needed jobs for residents.

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the best during that trip, but I managed to capture a few good photos. 



I have uploaded all the photos from this series to a Facebook album - https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBruceLanePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1262146450592798

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...